Friday, April 17, 2009

I'll work on my belly-to-belly suplex and get back to you

Just a quick note to apologize for the exorbitant length of that last post. Skimming all that stuff was actually very tiring, so I'm hoping the California sunshine will inspire some good posts. From what I gather, cc is busy making all sorts of fun plans and b informed me that the WWE has added an extra night of wrestling just in time for my visit. Apparently the legacy of the "professional" wrestling my brother used to watch--Jake "the snake" Roberts, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Hulk Hogan and Ted "the million-dollar man" DiBiasi--continues through their children. This I've gotta see.

1 comment:

omar said...

You don't have to apologize for the length of your posts!! At least, not to me. Maybe to my wife and kids, who were without a husband and father (respectively) for the hours and hours it took me to read it.

Ha, I kid. Good luck with the suplex, and have a great trip!