Tuesday, July 05, 2011

if i had written Dante's Inferno

I would have made wedding planning* one of the punishments in the third circle of hell.

But that's just me.




*Let me clarify: planning MY wedding is a nightmare. It would so much fun to work on a wedding for a friend or family member, where THEY would be the ones making all the decisions and I could come up with thousands of cool ideas and then pull a few all nighters making them happen. But when it's me answering for why stuff isn't done (YET!?!) when I spend basically every moment on it that I'm not eating, asleep or at work, then that there is where this earns a spot in the Inferno.

1 comment:

SupaCoo said...

Poor thing! Remember, in the end, you will be married to the man of your dreams and THAT'S all that matters :) Well, that, and the kickass honeymoon.