Wednesday, September 05, 2007

crass in the name of love

Dear People,

Get your boobs checked. And your pipes. And the rest of yous. It's way less sucky than the alternative. This may be hard to accept, but you are not invincible, after all. As someone who's spent way too much time pacing around helplessly in hospital waiting rooms, trust me when I say that your loved ones will thank you for taking care of yourselves.

Much love,
Cadiz

p.s. Oh, and don't forget the sunscreen. And the vitamins.

4 comments:

Lia said...

Yes, Mother.

Beenzzz said...

Actually, it's good advice that I should really pay attention to. I need to find a good doc!

Syar said...

Seeing as the pain in my arm kept me up most of the night, I will have to concede. Will get a full physical once I get home.

I wish they could invent a sunscreen vitamin. Or vitamin-infused sunscreen.

Bill C said...

"Not invincible" is a hard pill to swallow. I pretty much need a daily dose.

Thanks. :)