Friday, January 12, 2007

mobile blogging

currently i'm sitting in the passenger seat of H's car, on the 110-N, passing the Staples Center in downtown l.a., where there's a ginormous screen on the side of the stadium on which they're introducing players for the Lakers game tonight.

can you believe i'm blogging from the CAR?!?!?!?!?

we are on our way to get the most delicious dumplings in the land, using a gps-tracker, and i interrupted to let you all know.

dating a gadget freak definitely has its perks.

12 comments:

omar said...

Mmmm, gadgets...

The Stormin Mormon said...

I blog from my phone, and my laptops wireless connection... Everywhere.

It is fun.

Farah said...

My God, the wonders of modern technology.

So if you were driving and had special multi tasking abilities, you'd be able to drive AND blog at the same time.

I love this age we live in.

The Stormin Mormon said...

The laptop has voice recognition typing. All I would have to do is talk...

I'm going to try that this week.

"Blogging at 100MPH!"

Unknown said...

omg you just called your bf a freak! hm... ok, get on with your bad selves you freaky ppl

Bill C said...

I am most definitely not envious, and I'm convinced if I say that often enough it will become true.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

And I was just thinking, why is she not in the dungeon...then I remembered.

Blogging from the car! Mobile blogging.

My imagination is running wild, thinking of ALL the places people can now blog from.

Mike said...

Hmm... I just wrote about the future possibility of blogging from the bus if I ever buy a laptop. But you've just reminded me-- a better phone is all I need!

Anonymous said...

You can easily blog from a car on the 110 on a Friday nite near downtown because the traffic is so bad nothing is moving.

Beenzzz said...

I think it's really cool that you are blogging from a car!

Jon said...

That sounds pretty technologically advanced... I like it!!! :)

ML said...

Lord, that sounds like my husband - he the gadget king.