Saturday, May 07, 2005

transizlatin'

according to a gizoogle link that omar posted, this is what i really meant to say about being back:

'thank you fo` all of yo support dur'n this difficult tizzy keep'n it real yo. i knizzow, this makes me sound like i have no life, but honestly, i do have ta fizzay tha wee hours of tha morn'n wit sum-m sum-m ta do witout going completely insane with my hoes on my side, and my strap on my back.
...
this is not really like thizzat, but i do feel like all tha bitch'n i did `bout how mah blog wasn't frontin' warrants me ta come up wit sum-m sum-m really coo` ta say. n frankly, i'm just not tizzy interest'n. but i'm up fo` tha challenge."

it really calls attention to the words i choose to use repeatedly.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Thanks for translating because honestly, sometimes, I have no idea what you’re talking about. You have to remember, I’m a pale white guy with an English degree, if you don’t break it down for me properly, I’m just going to smile and nod… you know, try to be polite, but it’ll probably backfire because you’ll ask me if I thought Hitler had a good idea, and I’ll just smile and nod… that will not look good for me in the tabloids…