Saturday, November 06, 2010

move over snuggie?

Apparently this Norwegian onepiece sweatsuit is all the rage. I rather enjoyed the "extreme sleepover" promo photos at cushzilla.com. (Via www.gofugyourself.celebuzz.com). I would totally show you some of the pics, but I can't' figure out how.

In other news, we downloaded the Netflix Streaming to the actual Wii so now I won't have any way of knowing when that someone has been playing Guitar Hero instead of going to sleep early anymore because I'll never have to change the disc.

My apologies for this lackluster post. But it'll seem better if you check out those ridiculous photos on cushzilla.com.

5 comments:

Syar said...

Have you seen the sleeping bag suit? I do not know what this trend is of making onesies for adults, and I'm not sure how to feel about it?

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. I have a new item for my Christmas list. I have a snuggie and a slanket, but this tops them all. I NEED those Giraffe pjs. My only complaint: no hippo pjs.

Madelyn said...

I must have one of those!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

The blue one reminds me of a James Bond movie [with Sean Connery], must be fashion from that era.

Anonymous said...

I like how they advertise "office wear" and "wedding styling" If I ever end up wearing one of these at work or my wedding, I'll know I've succeeded in life.