Wednesday, November 28, 2012

joey's favorite food

Sandwiches.

The first sandwiches we had after that crazy diet. OH MY GOD were they good.

I've always believed that my college roommate, pp, makes the best sandwiches in the entire universe. Even if I were to use the same ingredients, stack them in the same order and present them the same way, her sammies always taste just so much better. Must be magic. 

But I think Jon has it too! Recently, his turkey leftover sandwiches have been to die for. So good that I have been thinking about relishing in their deliciousness for the entirety of three-hour, after-lunch meetings in the office.

I would have taken a picture, but sandwiches just don't last very long around here.

In which I am impressed with the service at a sandwich shop but somehow manage to put a black lining on the situation.

3 comments:

SupaCoo said...

I am convinced that sandwiches (and salads) are two things that are ALWAYS made better when prepared by someone else. I would love to know the cosmic universe forces behind this phenomena.

Madelyn said...

I prefer to make my own sandwiches. My hard work at making them always makes them taste better.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Sandwiches made with toasted bread. Eaten with soup!!