Wednesday, November 21, 2012

keep 'em close

It's the day before Thanksgiving and I know my mom and Jon will have cooked scrumptious food tomorrow and I do NOT have to work (a miracle!), which warms the Dr. Pepper-flavored Icee center of my heart. My brother is not coming home, but will be in St. Louis. Incidentally, his teddy bear is also in St. Louis, probably stuffed in the back of his closet behind his golf clubs. You'd think he'd give someone who's been around since the very beginning a little more respect.

old friend
In which comfort really does come in the form of a raggedy old bear.


3 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I was surprised when, in Miami, I discovered that my 13 year old nephew - almost 6 feet tall - still has Pooh Bear.

I think that is so cute.

cadiz12 said...

that is so sweet!

Jon said...

Never underestimate a trusty old friend.